Things I’m excited about
1. Going home for Mother’s Day this weekend!
2. Our annual mother-daughter swap meet trip on Saturday! Seriously, this is one of the highlights of my summer every year without fail.
3. The MMPA Summit next week. I’ve wanted to go for a few years and now I’m finally able to. I’m really looking forward to the seminars and getting some new ideas and making my brain work overtime.
1. I’m so close to having all of the boxes off the floor in my craft room I can taste it! Just don’t ask me to open the closets in there…
1. Podcasts. I’ve just downloaded over 100 episodes of various podcasts and I’m so pumped to listen to them all!
2. Lentils. Lentil tacos are my jam, they’re so good.
3. Mint.com. This is the best budgeting website ever! I’ve used it for over two years and it’s been so helpful in tracking finances and making goals.