Welcome to this week’s edition of my Life Snapshot!
Things I’m excited about
1. Tasting Meditation at the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center Tuesday. Meditation is something I’ve long wanted to try and this intro course is being taught by my (current) favorite yoga teacher. She always has really wonderful yogi insights.
2. I’m hosting my first bachelorette party on Friday! I’m so excited to share a fun evening with a dear friend who I couldn’t be more excited for.
3. The beautiful weather!
4. Getting the fabric for my living room curtains at a major discount at JoAnns. Score!
1. Finish putting away boxes in the craft room so I can paint my chalkboard wall. That way I can start hanging photos there. These all kind of go hand-in-hand.
2. Work on PhotoShop skills. I’ve gotten back on track with my photography course so now it’s time to start the editing process so I can start printing photos. Which brings me to my next goal…
3. Print the photos for my “first year of marriage” scrapbook!
1. French provincial couches. I’m on the hunt for the perfect one for our living room. I love this one featured in Style Me Pretty.
2. Sufjan Stevens’ album “Carrie & Lowell.” Listen. Love. Repeat.
That’s all for this week’s snapshot! Stay tuned, I’m hoping to have a few extra posts in the next few days.